20110622

the last pictures of may

OK, so i've failed my very first photochallenge. Maybe i was asking a bit much of myself. I only have pictures of the 26th, 28th and 29th of may. The 25th, 27th, 30th and 31st are missing. I allready missed one day earlier in may, so it's a five photo fail :(
Let's look at the bright side: i managed to take pictures for 26 days out of 31, while managing a day job, weekends away, and living on my own so not having any other living creatures around for inspiration or help.
Here's the remaining one for the 28th:

20110528

The others will follow soon, but Blogger is acting up again and doesn't want to upload anymore. I think i might have to switch to Wordpress or Typepad or something, cause Blogger is driving me crazy. I still haven't been able to register my Blackberry so i can post from my phone. Annoying!

Now all i've got to do is find a new challenge, and not set the bar so high this time. I need to ease into this. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment